Monday 28 September 2015

Europe- A Dream Away


Europe is my top pick for my first overseas trip. The beauty and the history of Europe intrigues me. It is inspiring and exciting and enormous. Being a history major, Europe is the cornerstone of my research and my interests. I want to visit the Edinburgh Castle all the way down to the Acropolis in Athens. I want to be able to walk the pebbled streets of England that the Romans built, I need to be able to see the Sagrada Familia and the Colosseum. These are places I dream about and cannot wait until I can book my ticket to Europe.
To spend an entire summer in Europe would be a dream come true. Unfortunately, travel is not free and neither is school. Next summer I will be going to Europe, it is a dream and a need for me. To stay here at home is hard, I wish I could just book a ticket and travel.
If traveling was free, I would never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment